- Sorry you missed this event, however, you can watch it NOW on our EACC YouTube Channel.
Commercial Real Estate Update: What You Need to Know Now – Market Outlook: Pitches, Pivots and Ditches
July 30, 2020 @ 10:00 AM - 11:00 AM EDT
Revisiting the Playbook for Retail, Office and Corporate Bonds Post-Covid19.
The economic shutdown resulting from the pandemic has recast key sectors in commercial real estate and has chilled the corporate bond markets. What are the short term implications to participants within these sectors and which ones will survive? What lessons have we learned? Future opportunities, business pivots for sustainability, and those that ditched rather than take on mounting losses will be explored. Our panelists will cover lodging and retail as well as the office markets across the US and Europe and explain what is going on in the leveraged loans and corporate bond market.
Retail: Winners and Losers
• Online vs brick and mortar
• Malls vs. off-mall
Office: Winners and Losers
• Office centricity vs a distributed workforce
• Urban and Suburban Trends
Corporate Bonds: Winners and Losers
• Credit Availability vs Credit Risk
• Environmental, Social and Governance
• Annemarie G. DiCola, Esq., CEO, TREPP
• Troy Merkel, Partner, Real Estate Senior Analyst, RSM