- Sorry you missed this event, however, you can watch it NOW on our EACC YouTube Channel.
COVID-19, a hard look back & the look ahead: Lessons learned and what needs to change to be more resilient for the next pandemic
September 29 @ 10:00 AM - 11:00 AM EDT
This EACC webinar is brought to you by the EACC New York.
Join us for a webinar on lessons learned for the current pandemic. Our panelists will cover the following issues:
● From an economic standpoint: which measures have worked and which ones did not and how can we address the ones that did not work
● Getting back to work: how did different countries/states tackle this issue and how did they fare
● What structural changes need to be put into place to manage the next pandemic/major crises (health or otherwise)
● How did COVID-19 affect us as societies (EU & US)
● Magdalena Andersson, Minister of Finance, SWEDEN
● Pierre Moscovici, former Commissioner for Economic and Financial Affairs, Taxation and Customs, EUROPEAN UNION & Currently the First President of the Court of Auditors of the FRENCH REPUBLIC
● Additional panelist to be announced
● Moderator to be announced This free webinar is for EACC members and by invitation only.
f you are not a member and wish to receive an invitation, please send an e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org