- Sorry you missed this event, however, you can watch it NOW on our EACC YouTube Channel.
Managing Cross Border Investigations during a Pandemic
October 7 @ 10:00 AM - 11:00 AM EDT
This EACC webinar is brought to you by the EACC New York.
As Europe and the U.S. are working their way through the COVID-19 pandemic the lingering shutdowns have had a significant and in some cases crippling impact on cross-border investigations. Our experts from both sides of the Atlantic will discuss what has changed, and how to address some of the challenges your investigations may face.
This program will discuss:
● Recent developments in the EU, incl. the Shrems II ruling on privacy shield and its effects on data management, a new bill in German courts and anti-corruption measures in Italy.
● How the pandemic has created new techniques to prepare for and manage cross-border investigations, incl. how travel restrictions effect witness interviews and how to remedy that challenge.
● The emergence of new technological solutions, which often include new technologies, come with their own, new, and unique challenges
This is a program not to be missed, you will leave with new ideas and a better understanding of how to take your investigation abroad.
● Jonathan Halpern, Partner, HOLLAND & KNIGHT
● Ilaria Curti, Counsel, PORTOLANO CAVALLO
● Bärbel Sachs, Partner, NOERR
● Colleen Casey Voshell, Senior Managing Director, FTI CONSULTING [Moderator]
This webinar is free for EACCNY members and EACCNY non-members.