- Sorry you missed this event, however, you can watch it NOW on our EACC YouTube Channel.
WEBINAR – COVID-19, A Hard Look Back & A Look Ahead: Lessons learned and what needs to change to be more resilient for the next pandemic
May 5 @ 10:00 AM - 11:00 AM EDT
From an Economic & Government standpoint: which measures have worked to address the COVID-19 Pandemic and which ones did not and why? Looking ahead what will be the long-term fall out of the COVID-19 pandemic and how can it be mitigated.
● What structural changes need to be put into place to manage the next pandemic/major crises (health or environmental)?
● How did COVID-19 affect us as societies both in the EU & the U.S?
● Getting back to work: how are countries/states tackling this issue and how are they doing?
● Magdalena Andersson, Swedish Minister for Finance
● Pierre Moscovici, Former European Commissioner for Economic & Financial Affairs, Taxation and customs
● Rolf Alter, Economist, Fellow, HERTIE SCHOOL OF GOVERNANCE
● Eduardo Porter, Economic Scene Columnist, THE NEW YORK TIMES [Moderator]
This program is brought to you by EACCNY