- Sorry you missed this event, however, you can watch it NOW on our EACC YouTube Channel.
Year End Economic Update from Europe & Outlook on Transatlantic Trade
December 15, 2020 @ 1:00 PM - 2:00 PM EST
This EACC webinar is brought to you by the EACC New York.
Join us for an update on the EU current economic situation and outlook. As Europe struggles with the much feared second wave of the pandemic, we will discuss the state of play of the unprecedented EU stimulus package and the way forward.
In addition to the projected effects of the EU Stimulus package on the growth of the European Economy, panelists will discuss the future of the transatlantic trade and investment relationship, in the aftermath of Presidential elections and update US investors on challenges and opportunities as both EU and US continue to recover from the COVID shock to the global economy.
• Kris Orsini, Counsellor for Economic and Financial Affairs, EU DELEGATION TO THE UNITED STATES
• Tomas Baert, Head of Trade and Agriculture, EU DELEGATION TO THE UNITED STATES
• Ben Carliner, Senior Economist, EU DELEGATION TO THE UNITED STATES
• Yvonne Bendinger-Rothschild, Executive Director, EUROPEAN AMERICAN CHAMBER OF COMMERCE NEW YORK [Moderator]
Tuesday, December 15, 2020
1:00 PM – 2:00 PM EST
7:00 PM – 8:00 PM CST